Anti-block applicator and dryer for APET sheet.
The unit consists of a stainless steel frame, mounted with a roller unit with dripping system. This system ensures equal application of the emulsion. The unit has 2 sets of steel rollers from which the dripping system will apply the emulsion on the foil. From each set, one of the rollers is covered with thick rubber. The dripping system consists of a stainless steel tank with a circulation pump to keep the emulsion mixed.
After the emulsion has been applied to the foil, it is necessary to dry. This process is undertaken by means of 2 sets of hot air blowers ( 5.1 kW each), which are placed between the loops of foil. The air blowers are width adjustable. Each set of blowers has 1 fan, mounted on the side of the roller frame and which provides the air.
For A-PET sheet ranging from 0.18 – 2.0mm thickness
- Fully made of stainless steel, mounted with a roller unit with dripping system
- Rollers are pneumatically pressed
- Including stainless steel tank (60 litres) with circulation pump
- Two dripping pumps with suction and level guarding with alarm light.
- Including control box for stand-alone operation