The MEAF Sheetlines are complete extrusion lines with all necessary components to produce different kinds of foil and sheets. Due to the modular design of the sheet lines we can meet the different requirements of our customers trough selection of the required modules listed below.
- Flat die
- Take-off system
- Thickness gauge
- Anti-block applicator
- Lamination / coating system
- Sidetrim granulator
- Winding system
- Filling and dosing system
The major bulk of the application areas covers the thermoforming grades of sheet for disposable and food-packaging containers, produced within a thickness range of 200 – 2000 µm (0.2 – 2.0mm) and generally wound into rolls of diameters varying from 500 – 2.000mm.
Other major areas encompass luggage shells, carpet/automotive products, refrigerator doors and liners, advertising signs, displays, shower rays, bathtubs, lightening fixtures and others! For these applications plate thickness up to 20mm and width of 500 – 2.500 mm in high gloss or embossed finishes are able to being produced on the MEAF sheetlines.
The MEAF sheetlines are designed to be:
- Sustainable due to production space reduction, lasting equipment life and reduced total energy consumption by at least 50% compared to competitors;
- Produces higher output at lower melt temperatures and RPM (<200 RPM);
- Short residence time, reduces wear on the material;
- High ratio of regrind possible;
- Operated efficiently due to compact build & operator friendly, in-house by MEAF developed, operating system “ExtruSol”;
- Easier maintainable due to an extruder screw which is extractable from the rear side of the machine;
- Customisable (even after sales) due to modular design principle;
- Adjustable to the Customer’s individual requirements and needs when it comes to key components or space requirements.